Monday, October 29, 2012

Vendor Profile: Erika at Hal-Con 2012 from Storenvy

Erika at Hal-Con 2012 from Storenvy

Erika was just as sweet to meet as her lovely confectionary jewellery. She wrote down the name of her store but I don't think I have the URL right. Erika, I hope you let me know if this isn't you!

Erika at Hal-Con 2012 from Storenvy

I so wanted that black heart made out of paper clay but it was a ring! In hindsight, I should have just bought it, I loved it so much.

Erika at Hal-Con 2012 from Storenvy

All her work is so adorable and delicious looking. I could not resist!

Erika at Hal-Con 2012 from Storenvy

I bought the pink iced heart pull tag and it is on my purse with now with my MEC turtle. I think I am going to turn it into a necklace though, it just has to be worn.

Erika's paper clay artwork makes these pieces so light, it was amazing. She imports the clay from overseas and is obviously crazy-talented. I bought my heart for only $3 and it is a treasure from Hal-Con I will never part with.

Thank you so much Erika! It was such a pleasure to meet you.

No comments: