Friday, October 12, 2012

Ripsters Halloween Shop for Hal-Con

Ripsters Halloween Store in Lower Sackville

Ripsters Halloween Shop in Lower Sackville absolutely rocks! They are open all year round and you can shop online 24/7. Yes, they have great stuff for Halloween but if you are like me, searching for wigs, body glitter and other accessories for Hal-Con this year, this is a great place to shop with awesome prices.


The store is run by seriously fabulous people who have always let me come in, take my weird photos without any hesitation, unlike other costume stores. They even turned on all the animated creatures so I could make this video.

Ripsters Halloween Store in Lower Sackville I seriously recommend Ripsters for those looking for the final touches for Hal-Con which is coming up so soon! That reminds me, I have to get some white makeup for my Hexed mascot costume. Maybe I will see you there?

No comments: