Friday, May 18, 2012

Face Off Season 1 Marathon on Space Sunday May 20, 2012

Photobucket
Images: Welcome to the Jungle with Sam Cobb, Ve Neil & Marcel Banks

Face Off Season 1 Marathon
Sunday May 20, 2012 from 12noon - 8pm EST on Space Channel

I'm so excited to share this news! All day on Sunday May 20, 2012 (12-8pm EST) you can enjoy a marathon of Season 1 of Face Off on Space. I hopped on the Face Off train with Season 2 and adored each and every episode, but I haven't seen any of Season 1.

For the uninitiated, Face Off is a competition based reality series following make up artists and it's a fantastic look as seeing the creative mind at work. I almost didn't want to post about this as I haven't seen Season 1 therefore have no idea who wins (and hope I make it to Sunday without finding out!). Although the show is not paranormal itself, the world of make up certainly plays a huge part in many of our shows with creature creation.

I know what I'm doing this weekend!

Photobucket
Image: Face Off Panel of Judges

No comments: