With so much TV we've are going to talk about the most recent episodes of our Being Human North American & Lost Girl next week.
A few spoiler notions for any new listeners: we talk about the shows in depth, so please watch first and then listen. For new US Lost Girl fans, we are watching and podcasting about Season 2 of Lost Girl. Plus our reverse-spoiler notation re: Being Human North American - we've seen the UK version of Being Human up to and including Season 3, so we may touch on characters and events from that series as well, so please watch it first if you want to be spoiler free!
0:00 - 1:00 Intro
1:00 - 3:05 News
3:05 - 13:55 Secret Circle S1 Ep 14 - Valentine
13:55 - 24:12 Vampire Diaries S3 Ep 14 - Dangerous Liasons
24:12 - 33:05 Supernatural S7 Ep 14 - Plucky Pennywhistle's Magic Menagerie
33:05 - 41:00 Fringe S4 Ep12 - Welcome to Westfield
41:00 - 49:45 Being Human (North American) S2 Ep 4 - (I Loathe You) For Sentimental Reasons
49:45 - 1:02:00 Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files, S2B Ep 5 - Old West Hauntings/Freeway Flyer
1:02:00 - 1:03:24 The Woman in Black tangent
1:03:24 - 1:05:00 Outro
- Face Off we mention Sam Huntington from Being Human North American being a guest judge for the foundation challenge of a werewolf bite/trauma/wound.
- We chat about the Being Human UK Season 4 is starting soon here, and it's already playing in the UK and Suzie mentions hearing some responses to it have been dreadful.
- We mention that Being Human North American has been renewed for Season 3.
- Suzie notes that the character of Henry on Being Human (North American) is played by Kyle Schmid, who played Henry on Canadian Vampire show Blood Ties (see pictures below).
- And brownie clown points for Shannon for remembering the referential episode of Supernatural is Season 2, Episode 2 Everybody Loves a Clown - That reference is mostly for Suzie :)
- Suzie mentions seeing The Woman in Black for Valentine's Day.
Hexed: Sisterhood of the Supernatural
All Supernatural TV. All the Time.
Image: Being Human Aidan and Henry from upcoming Episode 6 Mama Said There'd Be Decades Like This Monday on Feb 20 at 10pm
Image: Blood Ties Photography - Kyle Schmid as Henry