On this weeks episode of Hexed: Sisterhood of the Supernatural Suzie and Shannon chat about the latest episodes of Secret Circle, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Fringe and the very exciting Season 2 finale of Lost Girl with it's own finale pre-show. Wow. That's a lot! And with it being a super-heavy week of paranormal TV we've decided to move the roommate shows this and the other side of the pond until next week when we'll catch up with both versions of Being Human.
- We mention Lost Girl Season 1 coming out on DVD soon (April 24, 2012 at Amazon.ca)
- Thanks for voting on our most recent poll for which returning show has had the strongest season (so far) .
- We chat about the upcoming Vancouver set science fiction show Continuum
- Suzie mentions the Big Bang Theory Easter Weekend Marathon on The Comedy Network (although it says here April 23-24, 2012 which is later this month). Be sure to check your local listings.
- Shannon mentions the Paranormal Witness Marathon + Paranormal Activity (and more scary films) on Space this Easter Weekend April 7 - 8, 2012.
- Suzie mentions the film The Grudge (Japanese version & American re-make) when we chat Supernatural this week
0:00 - 2:20 Intro
2:20 - 19:50 Lost Girl S2 Ep 22 Flesh and Blood + Finale Pre-Show
19:50 - 28:15 Secret Circle S1 Ep 18 - Sacrifice
28:15 - 36:05 Vampire Diaries S3 Ep 18 - The Murder of One
36:05 - 43:30 Supernatural S7 Ep 18 - Party On, Garth
43:30 - 52:00 Fringe S4 Ep 16 - Nothing as It Seems
52:00 - 58:32 Rapid Fire random show mentioning
58:32 - 1:00:14 Outro
Subscribe to Hexed via or iTunes.
The Fine Print (spoiler notations)
- We talk about the shows in depth, so please watch first and then listen. We don't look ahead or watch trailers, teasers, look at casting info, so any predictions and commentary are from our own minds.
- For new US Lost Girl fans, we are watching and podcasting about Season 2 of Lost Girl. See our Season 1 Lost Girl discussions here.
Hexed: Sisterhood of the Supernatural
All Supernatural TV. All the Time.