On this weeks episode of Hexed we talk about our regular shows Lost Girl and Being Human North American & UK as well as the second episode of the new series Awake.
It's our last week of the March Madness Hiatus of shows and we're looking forward to next weeks return on our regular shows Secret Circle, Vampire Diaries & Supernatural.
0:00 - 0:46 Intro
0:46 - 3:30 News
3:30 - 13:10 Lost GirlS2 Ep 19 Truth and Consequences
13:10 - 22:57 Being Human (North American) S2 Ep 8 I've Got You Under Your Skin
22:57 - 34:55 Being Human UK S4 Ep 3 The Graveyard Shift
34:55 - 50:00 Awake S1 Ep2 The Little Guy
50:00 - 54:35 Upcoming Next Week
54:35 - 58:45 John Carter Tangent (we liked it!)
58:45 - 1:00:02 Outro
- New show Monster Man starts this week on Space Channel & SyFy
- We talk about the super-short teaser trailer for the new series Continuum that is due to air on Showcase starting Spring 2012 (Also see the shows IMDb Page for more casting)
- We talk about the awesome Tom prequel for Being Human UK (spoiler-safe for those who have watched S4 Ep 1); there are more prequels for Annie, Hal & George but I haven't watched them so not sure how spoiler-y they are.
- Suzie mention the Grimm opening sequence
- Shannon mentions the Afterbuzz: Secret Circle Podcast; they have oodles of shows they talk about, check out their website for more info
- Remember that Secret Circle, Vampire Diaries & Supernatural return this week
Hexed: Sisterhood of the Supernatural
All Supernatural TV. All the Time.
The Fine Print (spoiler notations)
We talk about the shows in depth, so please watch first and then listen. We don't look ahead or watch trailers, teasers, look at casting info, so any predictions and commentary are from our own minds.
For new US Lost Girl fans, we are watching and podcasting about Season 2 of Lost Girl. See our Season 1 Lost Girl discussions here.
For Being Human North American fans, we have a unique reverse-spoiler notation as we've seen the UK version of Being Human up to and including Season 3, so we may touch on characters and events from that series as well, so please watch it first if you want to be spoiler free!