Sunday, November 17, 2013

Countdown to Teen Wolf Season 3 Part 2 Vlog Series



Hexed listeners will know that we are big fans of the show Teen Wolf.  Suzie and I had a blast podcasting all the way through Season 1 and Season 2 of the show in summers pasts.  This summer was a very challenging time, and we missed chatting about many of our shows including Teen Wolf.  Suzie did get to watch it, but I only saw the first 2 episodes!  Can you believe it?  I have a hard time believing it myself!

In an effort to get up to date for the shows return, I've decided to share my Season 3 experience and vlog my way through all 12 episodes from now until January 6, 2014.  Teen Wolf is always full of mystery, and a lot of the fun is trying to figure out who did what, or even at times who *is* what, and it's way more fun to do that over time and share instead of a power-through-marathon.  Feel free to play along, if you are catch up like me or even if you are already up to date, either way it can be a lot of fun.

I'll be sharing the vlog countdown on Hexed's YouTube channel, you can subscribe here.  All the videos will be in the Teen Wolf Season 3 Countdown Playlist and you can watch my introduction vlog above.

Teen Wolf Season 3 (Part 2) begins January 6, 2014.  We are still awaiting announcement for what channel it will be on here in Canada, seasons past have aired on Much Music but that now redirects to MTV.ca so it might air there.  Or who knows, the recent influx of shows Reign, Ravenswood, Supernatural, Arrow and True Blood on M3 feel like that would be a good home for it too.  I'll be sure to update you when the information of what channel it's on is confirmed.


1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

Awesome Shannon! So glad you are tackling Teen Wolf and thanks for the Hal-Con post shout-out. :)