Monday, July 29, 2013

Paranormal Pick of the Week: Continuum Season 2 Finale on Showcase


This week even thought we continue to wrap up some of our shows with the finales of the Continuum and Zero Hour. It's feeling like things will start to get pretty quiet on the small screen theses days, but I'm glad that we still have fun shows to enjoy. I'm a little behind the curve on Continuum so I'm planning a fun catch up week in anticipation for this weeks finale (and I'm very thankful you can watch Continuum online at the Showcase website here).


Continuum ~ Season 2 Finale
Sunday August 4, 2013 at 9pm on Showcase

We've chatted about Continuum since it's series debut last summer, and this Canadian science fiction show featuring the time traveller Keira who is stuck in current day Vancouver has been doing really well in it's second season. I can't wait to sit down and chat about it with Suzie! If you are a fan, know that even though Season 2 is wrapping up this week it's not the end. Continuum has been renewed for Season 3 so we will be seeing more.


Also Awesome
  • Zero Hour ~ Series Finale Saturday August 3, 2013 starting at 8pm EST on Global the final 2 episodes of Zero Hour will air. I've been catching this one off and on during it's burn off and it has gone into some interesting ideas and I definitely plan on watching the finale.
  • Secret Access: UFOs on the Record ~ Friday August 2, 2013 from 8 - 10pm ET/PT on History; described as "Numerous credible witnesses support some sightings of mysterious UFOs." Sounds pretty intriguing to me!

No comments: