Monday, September 23, 2013

Paranormal Pick of the Week: The Almighty Johnsons Finale and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere


We are heading into major premiere territory as the fall premieres are in full force, and although Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is one that everyone is waiting for I have to also honour the shows that are summing up, including one of our faves: The Almighty Johnsons which has it's Season 3 Finale this week.  Who can play favourites between superheroes and Gods?  I'd be happy to watch them battle it out, but for now they both get to be our  Paranormal Pick of the Week:


The Almighty Johnsons ~ Season 3 Finale
Thursday September 26, 2013 at 9pm on Space

It's been one heck of a season for The Almighty Johnsons, I am always so impressed that the show keeps us entertained with so much humour and so much heart.  I don't have a clue how they will wrap everything up, but they often surpass expectations on finales so I have a feeling it will be a big one.  This season it's been airing in tandem with the New Zealand airings, which has been such a treat to be so up to date.  I really hope we get more of this awesome show.


Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ~ Series Premiere
Tuesday September 24, 2013 at 8pm on CTV

 Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is definitely one of, if not the, most anticipated new series this fall.  Getting an actual team of superheroes show on TV is so exciting that it's almost hard to even stand waiting.  I'm really cheering for it to be awesome, and if the trailer is any indication I think we are in for one wild ride.  And given that the team deals with the 'unknown' it qualifies as a paranormal show!

Also Awesome:
  • Fangasm Series Premiere Tuesday September 24, 2013 at 10pm ET on Space; I'm still not quite sure what this show is going to be like.  It looks like a reality competition show but not sure how it works.  I guess we'll see on Tuesday!
  • Once Upon A Time Season 3 Premiere Sunday September 29, 2013 at 7pm on CTV
  • Revolution Season 2 Premiere Wednesday September 25, 2013 at 8pm ET/PT on CityTV

No comments: