Monday, March 26, 2012

Paranormal Pick of the Week: Lost Girl Season 2 Finale

Photobucket

All the fae-fans know what will be THE hot ticket this week:

Lost Girl Season 2 Finale
Sunday April 1, 2012 at 9pm EST (plus pre-show at 8pm!)

There are certainly opportunities to get your fae on to enjoy the fae-nile, including season finale party at The Firkin on King for those in Toronto (with some pretty amazing guests expected including Paul Amos who plays Vex!) and of course there is the Lost Girl Finale Pre-Show which will air on Showcase at 8pm EST (1 hour pre-finale!). I'm stoked for the finale as this season has been a ton of fun and they've transitioned well from 13 episodes in Season 1 to a whooping 22 episodes in season 2; I just can't believe it's gone so fast.

Any new to Hexed Lost Girl fans, check out our archives of podcasts & posts discussing Lost Girl here. We've talked about *every* episode.

Also awesome this week:
  • Merlin Season 4 Finale (Saturday March 31, 2012 at 8pm EST on Space) I've quite enjoyed this season on Merlin and am looking forward to seeing where they go (or end up) with this finale. Lots of magic kicking around, and that's a good thing!
  • Game of Thrones Season 2 Premiere (Sunday April 1, 2012 at 9pm EST on HBO Canada) I still haven't watched Season 1 of Game of Thrones yet, and that's only because I haven't read the book(s) yet. I like to do things in that order, but given it's been a year and I haven't maybe I should just dive in. But then again, I don't actually *have* HBO Canada at the moment. I'll get to it... one day but I know the super-fans out there are going to be super-excited this week!

Photobucket

No comments: